Friday, November 21, 2008

Mountain Bike night rides

Drew and I had a great ride last night.    We will be doing another urban assault of franklin on the first Thursday of december (12/04/08)  meeting at 5:30 pm at the back corner of the new library parking lot.  Bring lights or call me if you need to borrow as I have an extra and can arrange for more extras for those that have never tried night riding.  After one ride you might be hooked.  
BEGINNERS ENCOURAGED.  Mileage is totally optional so noone has to feel pressured.  We will start off riding the lewis soles trail and go from there.  Coming soon hot chocolate crawl. (winter type of pub crawl)  we will save the pub crawl for when it gets warmer.  Feel free to call me if you have any questions.  This ride will be weather permitting which if you know me we will most likely be riding unless it is pouring rain.
Scott Baste
828-371-2625


No comments: